博主头像

🔥只學100組就夠!搞定80%日常英文會話,比背5000單字更有效(中文➜常速➜較慢速➜常速)3小時

外来客 • 2026-09-05 11:21:25

分享
𝕏 f ◉
声明:本文为对公开内容的摘要整理, 未经本站独立核实,可能与原内容存在出入,不代表本站立场、观点或建议; 观点与版权归原作者及原平台所有。 如涉及版权问题,请联系我们,核实后立即删除。 [ 免责声明 ]

🧭 双语内容导读

| 原始语言 (English) | 中文翻译 (Chinese) |

| :--- | :--- |

| How are you? / I'm good, you? | 你好吗?/ 我很好,你呢? |

| Good to see you. / You too. | 见到你真好。/ 你也是。 |

| You look great. / So do you. | 你看起来超棒。/ 你也是。 |

| Did you lose weight? / I hope so. | 你变瘦了吗?/ 希望有了。 |

| How's your day? / Pretty good. | 今天过得如何?/ 还不错。 |

| Nice day, isn't it? / It sure is! | 今天天气很好,对吧?/ 没错,真是好天气! |

| Have you eaten? / Yes, I did. | 你吃过了吗?/ 是的,我吃了。 |

| Will it rain? / Maybe soon. | 会下雨吗?/ 可能很快。 |

| What day is it? / It's Monday. | 今天星期几?/ 今天是星期一。 |

| Got a minute? / Not right now. | 你有空吗?/ 现在不太方便。 |

| Is this a good time? / Yes, it's fine. | 现在方便吗?/ 可以,没问题。 |

| Excuse me, sir. / Yes, what is it? | 不好意思,先生。/ 是的,什么事? |

| Is this seat taken? / No, it's free. | 这个位置有人吗?/ 没有,可以坐。 |

| Can I get by? / Go ahead! | 可以借过一下吗?/ 请便! |

| What time is it? / It's 10 o'clock. | 现在几点?/ 现在是十点。 |

| Can I take a day off? / That should be fine. | 我可以请一天假吗?/ 应该没问题。 |

| Are you feeling cold? / Not at all. | 你觉得冷吗?/ 一点也不。 |

| It's chilly out. / Don't catch a cold. | 外面有点冷。/ 别着凉了。 |

| What should I call you? / Call me Sam. | 我该怎么称呼你?/ 叫我山姆。 |

| Where are you from? / I'm from Taiwan. | 你是哪里人?/ 我来自台湾。 |

| How tall are you? / I'm five foot eight. | 你多高?/ 我五尺八寸。 |

| Where do you live? / I live nearby. | 你住哪里?/ 我住附近。 |

| When are you off work? / I get off at six. | 你什么时候下班?/ 我六点下班。 |

| What do you do? / I'm a model. | 你做什么工作?/ 我是模特。 |

| Where are you going? / Off to work. | 你要去哪里?/ 去上班。 |

| Do you have kids? / Two boys. | 你有小孩吗?/ 两个男孩。 |

| What's your hobby? / I enjoy painting. | 你的兴趣是什么?/ 我喜欢画画。 |

| Can I join you? / Sure, come on. | 我可以加入吗?/ 可以,来吧。 |

| What are you doing? / Watching TV. | 你在做什么?/ 看电视。 |

| Do you cook often? / Not that much. | 你常煮菜吗?/ 不太常。 |

| Where do you work? / I work at a bank. | 你在哪工作?/ 我在银行上班。 |

| Are you off today? / Yes, I am. | 你今天放假吗?/ 是的,我放假。 |

| Let's take a break. / Sounds perfect. | 我们休息一下吧。/ 好主意。 |

| What did you say? / I said later. | 你刚说什么?/ 我说待会儿。 |

| It's getting dark. / Time to go. | 天黑了。/ 该走了。 |

| Can I add you? / Of course. | 我可以加你好友吗?/ 当然可以。 |

| Are you hungry? / A little bit. | 你饿了吗?/ 有一点。 |

| Let's grab coffee. / Sounds good. | 我们去喝咖啡吧。/ 听起来不错。 |

| Can I see the menu? / Here you go! | 我可以看菜单吗?/ 给你! |

| Can I order now? / Yes, please. | 现在可以点餐吗?/ 可以,请点。 |

| Anything to drink? / Just water. | 要喝点什么吗?/ 只要水。 |

| How's the food? / It's really good! | 食物怎么样?/ 真的很好吃! |

| Is it too salty? / Just right. | 太咸了吗?/ 刚刚好。 |

| Are you full? / Not yet. | 你饱了吗?/ 还没。 |

| Check, please. / Coming right up. | 请结账。/ 马上来。 |

| Can I split the bill? / Sure, how many? | 可以分开付吗?/ 可以,几人分? |

| Do you take card? / Yes, we do. | 可以刷卡吗?/ 可以。 |

| Sorry to bother you. / It's fine. | 不好意思打扰了。/ 没关系。 |

| Can I ask something? / Sure, go ahead. | 我可以问个问题吗?/ 当然可以。 |

| Is this the line? / Yes, right here. | 这是排队的队伍吗?/ 是的,就这里。 |

| How long's the wait? / About ten minutes. | 要等多久?/ 大约十分钟。 |

| Is there a restroom? / On your left. | 这里有洗手间吗?/ 在你的左边。 |

| Is this the way? / Yes, keep going. | 是这条路吗?/ 对,继续走。 |

| Where's the exit? / Over there. | 出口在哪?/ 在那边。 |

| Is it far away? / Not too far. | 那离远吗?/ 不算太远。 |

| Is the mall nearby? / Just down there. | 商场在附近吗?/ 就在那下面。 |

| Can I walk there? / It's too far. | 可以走路去吗?/ 太远了。 |

| How do I get there? / Take bus 12. | 我怎么去那里?/ 坐12号巴士。(注:转录中中文误识为82,英文为12) |

| Do you work here? / Yes, I do. | 你在这工作吗?/ 是的。 |

| Can you help me? / Sure thing. | 你可以帮我吗?/ 当然可以。 |

| Is this for sale? / Yes, it is. | 这是要卖的吗?/ 是的。 |

| How much is it? / $10. | 这多少钱?/ 十元。 |

| Is it in stock? / Last one. | 这有现货吗?/ 最后一件。 |

| Can I try it on? / Yes, this way. | 我可以试穿吗?/ 可以,这边请。 |

| Can I have a look? / Be my guest. | 我可以看看吗?/ 请自便。 |

| What's that for? / For cleaning. | 那是做什么用的?/ 用来清洁的。 |

| Is this on sale? / Yes, it's 20% off. | 这件有打折吗?/ 是的,打八折(减20%)。 |

| I'll take this. / Good choice! | 我要这个。/ 选得好! |

| Sorry, I'm late. / No worries. | 抱歉,我迟到了。/ 没关系。 |

| Where are we? / At the park. | 我们在哪里?/ 在公园。 |

| Is that right? / I think so. | 是这样吗?/ 我想是的。 |

| Can we talk now? / Of course. | 我们现在可以谈谈吗?/ 当然可以。 |

| Who's with you? / Just my friend. | 谁跟你在一起?/ 只是我朋友。 |

| What's going on? / Not much. | 发生什么事了?/ 没什么。 |

| You dropped this. / Appreciate it. | 你掉了这个。/ 感激不尽。 |

| Is this your bag? / No, it's not. | 这是你的包吗?/ 不是我的。 |

| Where to go? / Up to you. | 要去哪?/ 随你决定。 |

| Who's calling, please? / This is Jenny. | 请问哪位?/ 我是珍妮。 |

| Can you hear me? / Loud and clear. | 你听得到我说话吗?/ 非常清楚。 |

| What do you think? / I don't think so. | 你觉得怎样?/ 我不这么认为。 |

| Do you have change? / Let me check. | 你有零钱吗?/ 我查查看。 |

| Wake up already? / Just now! | 你起床了吗?/ 刚起来! |

| Did you sleep well? / Not really. | 睡得好吗?/ 不太好。 |

| Ready to go? / Almost. | 准备好了吗?/ 快好了。 |

| Are you in a hurry? / I can wait. | 你赶时间吗?/ 我可以等。 |

| Are you sure? / Absolutely. | 你确定吗?/ 绝对确定。 |

| How do you feel? / Much better! | 感觉怎么样?/ 好多了! |

| Are you okay? / Yeah, I'm fine. | 你还好吗?/ 是的,我很好。 |

| Is it true? / I guess so. | 这是真的吗?/ 我想是吧。 |

| Are you home? / Just got back. | 你在家吗?/ 刚回来。 |

| Glad you're here. / Thanks for having me. | 很高兴你来了。/ 谢谢你邀请我。 |

| I'm home. / Welcome back! | 我回来了。/ 欢迎回来! |

| How was your trip? / It was great! | 你的旅程如何?/ 非常棒! |

| May I come in? / Give me a second. | 我可以进来吗?/ 等我一下。 |

| Want some tea? / Yes, please. | 要喝茶吗?/ 好的,谢谢。 |

| Can I have one? / Help yourself. | 我能拿一个吗?/ 请自便。 |

| I'm heading out. / Be safe! | 我要出门了。/ 小心哦! |

| Catch you later! / Take care. | 晚点见!/ 保重! |

| Let's keep in touch. / I'd love that. | 保持联系吧。/ 我非常乐意。 |

| Have a good day! / You too. | 祝你有美好的一天!/ 你也是。 |

🧩 逐词与短语

  1. Good to see you
  • 中文释义:见到你真好
  • 词性或用法:固定问候语,用于久别重逢或见面时表达喜悦。
  • 转录中的原句:Good to see you.
  • 原句中文翻译:见到你真好。
  • 学习例句:It was good to see you at the party last night. (昨晚在派对上见到你真好。)
  1. You look great
  • 中文释义:你看起来超棒/气色很好
  • 词性或用法:赞美用语,用于称赞对方的外貌或状态。
  • 转录中的原句:You look great.
  • 原句中文翻译:你看起来超棒。
  • 学习例句:Your new haircut suits you; you look great! (你的新发型很适合你;你看起来很棒!)
  1. So do you
  • 中文释义:你也是(指状态或动作相同)
  • 词性或用法:倒装结构,用于回应前一句的肯定陈述,表示“我也一样”。注意与 "Me too" 的区别,"So do you" 更正式且强调动词一致性。
  • 转录中的原句:You look great. So do you. (注:此处视频语境略显奇怪,通常回答 "You look great" 会说 "Thanks, so do you" 或 "Me too",但视频中作为固定搭配重复)
  • 原句中文翻译:你也是。
  • 学习例句:I love this song. So do I. (我喜欢这首歌。我也喜欢。)
  1. Lose weight
  • 中文释义:减肥/变瘦
  • 词性或用法:动词短语,指体重减轻。
  • 转录中的原句:Did you lose weight?
  • 原句中文翻译:你变瘦了吗?
  • 学习例句:He went to the gym every day to lose weight. (他每天去健身房以减肥。)
  1. I hope so
  • 中文释义:希望如此/希望能这样
  • 词性或用法:常用口语表达,用于对某事的可能性表示期望。
  • 转录中的原句:Did you lose weight? I hope so.
  • 原句中文翻译:你变瘦了吗?希望有了。
  • 学习例句:Do you think it will rain tomorrow? I hope not, but I hope so if we need water for the plants. (你觉得明天会下雨吗?我希望不会,但如果植物需要水,我希望会下。) -> *更自然的学习例句*: Did you pass the exam? I hope so! (你通过考试了吗?希望如此!)
  1. How's your day?
  • 中文释义:今天过得如何?
  • 词性或用法:问候语,询问对方当天的状况。
  • 转录中的原句:How's your day?
  • 原句中文翻译:今天过得如何?
  • 学习例句:Hi, how's your day going so far? (嗨,你今天到目前为止过得怎么样?)
  1. Pretty good
  • 中文释义:还不错/挺好
  • 词性或用法:形容词短语,"pretty" 在此作副词,意为 "quite/fairly"(相当、挺)。
  • 转录中的原句:How's your day? Pretty good.
  • 原句中文翻译:今天过得如何?还不错。
  • 学习例句:The food at the new restaurant was pretty good, but a bit expensive. (新餐厅的食物还不错,但有点贵。)
  1. Nice day, isn't it?
  • 中文释义:天气真好,对吧?
  • 词性或用法:反意疑问句(Tag Question),用于开启关于天气的闲聊。
  • 转录中的原句:Nice day, isn't it?
  • 原句中文翻译:今天天气很好,对吧?
  • 学习例句:It's a beautiful morning, isn't it? (这是一个美好的早晨,不是吗?)
  1. It sure is
  • 中文释义:确实如此/真是这样
  • 词性或用法:"Sure" 作副词加强语气,表示肯定。
  • 转录中的原句:Nice day, isn't it? It sure is!
  • 原句中文翻译:今天天气很好,对吧?没错,真是好天气!
  • 学习例句:That movie was amazing. It sure was! (那部电影太棒了。确实如此!)
  1. Have you eaten?
  • 中文释义:你吃过了吗?
  • 词性或用法:现在完成时,询问对方是否已经进食。在亚洲文化中是常见问候,在西方语境中通常指具体的餐食。
  • 转录中的原句:Have you eaten?
  • 原句中文翻译:你吃过了吗?
  • 学习例句:You look tired. Have you eaten lunch yet? (你看起来很累。你吃午饭了吗?)
  1. Maybe soon
  • 中文释义:可能很快/也许不久后
  • 词性或用法:副词短语,表示时间上的不确定性但倾向于近期。
  • 转录中的原句:Will it rain? Maybe soon.
  • 原句中文翻译:会下雨吗?可能很快。
  • 学习例句:When will the bus arrive? Maybe in five minutes, maybe sooner. (公交车什么时候到?也许五分钟,也许更快。)
  1. Got a minute?
  • 中文释义:你有空吗?/ 你有一分钟时间吗?
  • 词性或用法:口语化表达,省略了 "Do you have"。用于请求对方短暂的时间。
  • 转录中的原句:Got a minute?
  • 原句中文翻译:你有空吗?
  • 学习例句:Hey, got a minute to help me move this box? (嘿,有空帮我搬一下这个箱子吗?)
  1. Not right now
  • 中文释义:现在不太方便/不是现在
  • 词性或用法:否定短语,礼貌地拒绝当前的请求或表示忙碌。
  • 转录中的原句:Got a minute? Not right now.
  • 原句中文翻译:你有空吗?现在不太方便。
  • 学习例句:I can't talk to you right now, I'm in a meeting. (我现在不能和你说话,我在开会。) -> *更贴合短语*: Can we start the project? Not right now, let's wait until next week. (我们可以开始项目了吗?现在不行,我们等到下周吧。)
  1. Is this a good time?
  • 中文释义:现在方便吗?
  • 词性或用法:礼貌用语,用于在打扰别人前确认时机是否合适。
  • 转录中的原句:Is this a good time?
  • 原句中文翻译:现在方便吗?
  • 学习例句:I'm calling about your application. Is this a good time to talk? (我打电话是关于你的申请的。现在方便谈一下吗?)
  1. Excuse me, sir
  • 中文释义:不好意思,先生/打扰了,先生
  • 词性或用法:礼貌用语,用于引起注意或表示歉意。"Sir" 是对男性的尊称。
  • 转录中的原句:Excuse me, sir.
  • 原句中文翻译:不好意思,先生。
  • 学习例句:Excuse me, sir, could you tell me the time? (打扰了,先生,请问几点了?)
  1. Is this seat taken?
  • 中文释义:这个位置有人吗?/ 这座位被占了吗?
  • 词性或用法:被动语态常用句,用于询问公共场合的座位是否可用。
  • 转录中的原句:Is this seat taken?
  • 原句中文翻译:这个位置有人吗?
  • 学习例句:I hope the table by the window isn't taken. (我希望靠窗的那张桌子没被占。)
  1. No, it's free
  • 中文释义:没有,它是空的/可以坐
  • 词性或用法:"Free" 在此意为 "available/unoccupied"(空闲的、未被占用的)。
  • 转录中的原句:Is this seat taken? No, it's free.
  • 原句中文翻译:这个位置有人吗?没有,可以坐。
  • 学习例句:The parking spot next to the entrance is still free. (入口旁边的停车位还空着。)
  1. Can I get by?
  • 中文释义:我可以借过一下吗?/ 我能过去吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Get by" 意为 pass through。用于在拥挤人群中请求让路。
  • 转录中的原句:Can I get by?
  • 原句中文翻译:可以借过一下吗?
  • 学习例句:Sorry, can I get by? I'm late for my train. (抱歉,我能借过一下吗?我赶火车要迟到了。)
  1. Go ahead
  • 中文释义:请便/去吧/开始吧
  • 词性或用法:常用指令或许可短语,表示允许对方做某事。
  • 转录中的原句:Can I get by? Go ahead!
  • 原句中文翻译:可以借过一下吗?请便!
  • 学习例句:You can use my computer if you need it. Just go ahead. (如果你需要,可以用我的电脑。尽管用吧。)
  1. What time is it?
  • 中文释义:现在几点?
  • 词性或用法:询问时间的标准句型。
  • 转录中的原句:What time is it?
  • 原句中文翻译:现在几点?
  • 学习例句:My watch stopped, so I don't know what time it is. (我的表停了,所以我不知道几点了。)
  1. It's 10 o'clock
  • 中文释义:现在是十点
  • 词性或用法:"O'clock" 用于整点时间。
  • 转录中的原句:What time is it? It's 10 o'clock.
  • 原句中文翻译:现在几点?现在是十点。
  • 学习例句:The meeting starts at 9 o'clock sharp. (会议在九点整开始。)
  1. Take a day off
  • 中文释义:请一天假/休息一天
  • 词性或用法:动词短语,指从 work or school absent for one day.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I take a day off?
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以请一天假吗?
  • 学习例句:I need to take a day off to visit my doctor. (我需要请一天假去看医生。)
  1. That should be fine
  • 中文释义:应该没问题/那可以
  • 词性或用法:"Should" 表示推测或合理的预期。用于给予许可或同意。
  • 转录中的原句:Can I take a day off? That should be fine.
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以请一天假吗?应该没问题。
  • 学习例句:If you finish the report by Friday, that should be fine for me. (如果你周五前完成报告,对我来说应该没问题。)
  1. Not at all
  • 中文释义:一点也不/完全不
  • 词性或用法:否定短语,用于强调程度为零。也可用作 "You're welcome" 的回应(不客气)。
  • 转录中的原句:Are you feeling cold? Not at all.
  • 原句中文翻译:你觉得冷吗?一点也不。
  • 学习例句:I'm not tired at all; I feel full of energy. (我一点都不累;我感觉精力充沛。)
  1. It's chilly out
  • 中文释义:外面有点冷/凉飕飕的
  • 词性或用法:"Chilly" 形容天气凉爽或微冷,比 "cold" 程度轻。
  • 转录中的原句:It's chilly out.
  • 原句中文翻译:外面有点冷。
  • 学习例句:Take a jacket with you; it gets chilly in the evening. (带件夹克去;晚上会变凉。)
  1. Don't catch a cold
  • 中文释义:别着凉了/别感冒了
  • 词性或用法:"Catch a cold" 是固定搭配,意为 get sick with a common cold.
  • 转录中的原句:It's chilly out. Don't catch a cold.
  • 原句中文翻译:外面有点冷。别着凉了。
  • 学习例句:Wear warm clothes so you don't catch a cold. (穿暖和点,这样你就不会感冒了。)
  1. What should I call you?
  • 中文释义:我该怎么称呼你?
  • 词性或用法:用于初次见面询问对方的名字或偏好称谓。
  • 转录中的原句:What should I call you?
  • 原句中文翻译:我该怎么称呼你?
  • 学习例句:I'm new here. What should I call the manager? (我是新来的。我该怎么称呼经理?)
  1. Call me Sam
  • 中文释义:叫我山姆
  • 词性或用法:祈使句,告知对方自己的名字或 nickname.
  • 转录中的原句:What should I call you? Call me Sam.
  • 原句中文翻译:我该怎么称呼你?叫我山姆。
  • 学习例句:My name is Alexander, but please call me Alex. (我的名字是亚历山大,但请叫我亚历克斯。)
  1. Where are you from?
  • 中文释义:你是哪里人?/ 你来自哪里?
  • 词性或用法:询问国籍或出生地。
  • 转录中的原句:Where are you from?
  • 原句中文翻译:你是哪里人?
  • 学习例句:I love your accent. Where are you from originally? (我喜欢你的口音。你原本来自哪里?)
  1. How tall are you?
  • 中文释义:你多高?
  • 词性或用法:询问身高。
  • 转录中的原句:How tall are you?
  • 原句中文翻译:你多高?
  • 学习例句:My brother is taller than me. How tall are you now? (我哥哥比我高。你现在多高了?)
  1. Five foot eight
  • 中文释义:五尺八寸(约172-175cm)
  • 词性或用法:英制身高表达法。注意复数 "foot" 变为 "feet" 当超过一英尺,但口语中常省略或说 "five feet eight inches". In casual speech, "five foot eight" is common.
  • 转录中的原句:How tall are you? I'm five foot eight.
  • 原句中文翻译:你多高?我五尺八寸。
  • 学习例句:The door frame is six feet high, so anyone over five foot ten can walk through easily. (门框有六英尺高,所以任何超过五英尺十英寸的人都能轻松通过。)
  1. I live nearby
  • 中文释义:我住附近
  • 词性或用法:"Nearby" 作副词或形容词,表示 in the vicinity.
  • 转录中的原句:Where do you live? I live nearby.
  • 原句中文翻译:你住哪里?我住附近。
  • 学习例句:There is a good coffee shop nearby that I recommend. (附近有一家不错的咖啡店,我推荐你去。)
  1. When are you off work?
  • 中文释义:你什么时候下班?
  • 词性或用法:"Off work" 指 leaving one's job for the day.
  • 转录中的原句:When are you off work?
  • 原句中文翻译:你什么时候下班?
  • 学习例句:I'm busy until I'm off work at 5 PM. (我忙到下午五点下班。 )
  1. I get off at six
  • 中文释义:我六点下班/下工
  • 词性或用法:"Get off" is a phrasal verb meaning to leave one's place of work.
  • 转录中的原句:When are you off work? I get off at six.
  • 原句中文翻译:你什么时候下班?我六点下班。
  • 学习例句:I usually get off the bus at the second stop. (我通常在第二站下车。) -> *Contextual*: She gets off work early on Fridays. (她周五早下班。)
  1. What do you do?
  • 中文释义:你做什么工作?/ 你是做什么的?
  • 词性或用法:询问职业的标准口语表达。
  • 转录中的原句:What do you do?
  • 原句中文翻译:你做什么工作?
  • 学习例句:Nice to meet you. What do you do for a living? (很高兴见到你。你是靠什么为生的/你的职业是什么?)
  1. I'm a model
  • 中文释义:我是模特
  • 词性或用法:"Model" 指 someone who poses for photographs or displays clothing.
  • 转录中的原句:What do you do? I'm a model.
  • 原句中文翻译:你做什么工作?我是模特。
  • 学习例句:She wants to become a fashion model in New York. (她想成为纽约的时装模特。)
  1. Off to work
  • 中文释义:去上班/出发去工作
  • 词性或用法:"Off" indicates departure or movement away. "Off to [place/activity]" is common for starting a journey or task.
  • 转录中的原句:Where are you going? Off to work.
  • 原句中文翻译:你要去哪里?去上班。
  • 学习例句:I'm heading off to the gym now. (我现在要去健身房了。)
  1. Do you have kids?
  • 中文释义:你有小孩吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Kids" is informal for children.
  • 转录中的原句:Do you have kids?
  • 原句中文翻译:你有小孩吗?
  • 学习例句:We love playing with the neighbors' kids. (我们喜欢和邻居家的孩子玩。)
  1. Two boys
  • 中文释义:两个男孩
  • 词性或用法:名词短语,回答关于 children's gender and number.
  • 转录中的原句:Do you have kids? Two boys.
  • 原句中文翻译:你有小孩吗?两个男孩。
  • 学习例句:They have three girls and two boys in their family. (他们家有三个女孩和两个男孩。)
  1. What's your hobby?
  • 中文释义:你的兴趣是什么?/ 你有什么爱好?
  • 词性或用法:"Hobby" refers to an activity done for pleasure in spare time.
  • 转录中的原句:What's your hobby?
  • 原句中文翻译:你的兴趣是什么?
  • 学习例句:Gardening is my favorite hobby because it relaxes me. (园艺是我最喜欢的爱好,因为它让我放松。)
  1. I enjoy painting
  • 中文释义:我喜欢画画
  • 词性或用法:"Enjoy" + gerund (-ing form). "Painting" can be the activity or the art form.
  • 转录中的原句:What's your hobby? I enjoy painting.
  • 原句中文翻译:你的兴趣是什么?我喜欢画画。
  • 学习例句:I don't just paint; I also enjoy sketching portraits. (我不只是画画;我也喜欢画肖像速写。)
  1. Can I join you?
  • 中文释义:我可以加入你们吗?/ 我能和你们一起吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Join" means to become part of a group or activity.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I join you?
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以加入吗?
  • 学习例句:We're going for lunch. Can I join you guys? (我们要去吃午饭。我能和你们一起去吗?)
  1. Sure, come on
  • 中文释义:可以,来吧/当然,过来
  • 词性或用法:"Come on" is an invitation or encouragement to move or participate.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I join you? Sure, come on.
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以加入吗?可以,来吧。
  • 学习例句:Let's go to the beach! Come on, it's sunny outside. (我们去海滩吧!快点,外面阳光明媚。)
  1. Watching TV
  • 中文释义:看电视
  • 词性或用法:"Watch" + "TV". Present participle used as a short answer.
  • 转录中的原句:What are you doing? Watching TV.
  • 原句中文翻译:你在做什么?看电视。
  • 学习例句:I spent the whole evening watching TV series. (我整个晚上都在看电视剧。)
  1. Not that much
  • 中文释义:不太常/没那么多
  • 词性或用法:"That" acts as a demonstrative adverb meaning "to that extent". Used to minimize frequency or quantity.
  • 转录中的原句:Do you cook often? Not that much.
  • 原句中文翻译:你常煮菜吗?不太常。
  • 学习例句:I don't drink coffee that much anymore; I prefer tea. (我现在不怎么喝咖啡了;我更喜欢茶。)
  1. I work at a bank
  • 中文释义:我在银行上班
  • 词性或用法:"Work at" + place of employment.
  • 转录中的原句:Where do you work? I work at a bank.
  • 原句中文翻译:你在哪工作?我在银行上班。
  • 学习例句:My sister works at a hospital as a nurse. (我姐姐在医院当护士。)
  1. Are you off today?
  • 中文释义:你今天放假吗?/ 你今天休息吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Off" means not working or attending school.
  • 转录中的原句:Are you off today?
  • 原句中文翻译:你今天放假吗?
  • 学习例句:The store is closed because the staff are all off today. (商店关门了,因为员工今天都休息。)
  1. Let's take a break
  • 中文释义:我们休息一下吧
  • 词性或用法:"Take a break" means to pause activity for rest.
  • 转录中的原句:Let's take a break.
  • 原句中文翻译:我们休息一下吧。
  • 学习例句:We've been studying for three hours; let's take a short break. (我们已经学习了三个小时;让我们休息一下。)
  1. Sounds perfect
  • 中文释义:听起来完美/好主意
  • 词性或用法:"Sound" is a linking verb here, meaning "to seem". Used to agree enthusiastically with a suggestion.
  • 转录中的原句:Let's take a break. Sounds perfect.
  • 原句中文翻译:我们休息一下吧。好主意。
  • 学习例句:How about going to the cinema? That sounds perfect! (去看电影怎么样?听起来太棒了!)
  1. What did you say?
  • 中文释义:你刚说什么?/ 你说什么?
  • 词性或用法:Past tense question, used when you didn't hear or understand the previous statement.
  • 转录中的原句:What did you say?
  • 原句中文翻译:你刚说什么?
  • 学习例句:Sorry, I wasn't listening. What did you say again? (抱歉,我没在听。你刚才说什么来着?)
  1. I said later
  • 中文释义:我说待会儿/稍后
  • 词性或用法:"Later" is an adverb meaning at a future time, not immediately.
  • 转录中的原句:What did you say? I said later.
  • 原句中文翻译:你刚说什么?我说待会儿。
  • 学习例句:I don't want to talk now. Let's do it later. (我现在不想谈。我们稍后再说。)
  1. It's getting dark
  • 中文释义:天黑了/天色渐暗
  • 词性或用法:"Get" + adjective indicates a change of state. "Dark" means lacking light.
  • 转录中的原句:It's getting dark.
  • 原句中文翻译:天黑了。
  • 学习例句:We should head home; it's getting dark and cold. (我们应该回家了;天色变暗且冷了。)
  1. Time to go
  • 中文释义:该走了/时间到了
  • 词性或用法:"It is time to [verb]" or simply "Time to [verb]". Indicates the appropriate moment for an action.
  • 转录中的原句:It's getting dark. Time to go.
  • 原句中文翻译:天黑了。该走了。
  • 学习例句:The movie is starting. It's time to go inside. (电影要开始了。我们该进去了。)
  1. Can I add you?
  • 中文释义:我可以加你好友吗?/ 我能添加你(on social media)?
  • 词性或用法:"Add" in the context of digital communication means to include someone as a friend/contact.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I add you?
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以加你好友吗?
  • 学习例句:If we meet again, can I add you on Instagram? (如果我们再见面,我能加你的Instagram吗?)
  1. A little bit
  • 中文释义:有一点/稍微
  • 词性或用法:"Bit" is a small amount or degree. "A little bit" softens the statement.
  • 转录中的原句:Are you hungry? A little bit.
  • 原句中文翻译:你饿了吗?有一点。
  • 学习例句:I'm a little bit tired, but I can keep working. (我有点累,但我可以继续工作。)
  1. Let's grab coffee
  • 中文释义:我们去喝咖啡吧(顺便/快速ly)
  • 词性或用法:"Grab" implies doing something quickly or casually. "Grab a meal/coffee" is very common in casual English.
  • 转录中的原句:Let's grab coffee.
  • 原句中文翻译:我们去喝咖啡吧。
  • 学习例句:Do you want to grab lunch before the meeting? (你想在会议前一起吃个午饭吗?)
  1. Here you go!
  • 中文释义:给你!/ 拿去!
  • 词性或用法:Used when handing something to someone or presenting it.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I see the menu? Here you go!
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以看菜单吗?给你!
  • 学习例句:Here you go, your change is $5. (给你,你的找零是5美元。)
  1. Just water
  • 中文释义:只要水/只有水
  • 词性或用法:"Just" means only/nothing else.
  • 转录中的原句:Anything to drink? Just water.
  • 原句中文翻译:要喝点什么吗?只要水。
  • 学习例句:I don't want any soda, just water please. (我不想要汽水,请给我水就好。)
  1. Just right
  • 中文释义:刚刚好/适中
  • 词性或用法:"Right" means correct or appropriate. "Just right" is the perfect amount or degree.
  • 转录中的原句:Is it too salty? Just right.
  • 原句中文翻译:太咸了吗?刚刚好。
  • 学习例句:The temperature in this room is just right for sleeping. (这个房间的温度睡觉正合适。)
  1. Not yet
  • 中文释义:还没/尚未
  • 词性或用法:"Yet" is used in negative sentences and questions to mean "up until now".
  • 转录中的原句:Are you full? Not yet.
  • 原句中文翻译:你饱了吗?还没。
  • 学习例句:I haven't finished my homework yet. (我还没做完作业。)
  1. Check, please
  • 中文释义:请结账/买单
  • 词性或用法:"Check" refers to the bill in a restaurant (US English). "Please" makes it polite.
  • 转录中的原句:Check, please.
  • 原句中文翻译:请结账。
  • 学习例句:Excuse me, could we have the check, please? (打扰一下,我们可以买单吗?)
  1. Coming right up
  • 中文释义:马上来/立刻就好
  • 词性或用法:"Right up" means immediately or very soon. Used by service staff to acknowledge a request.
  • 转录中的原句:Check, please. Coming right up.
  • 原句中文翻译:请结账。马上来。
  • 学习例句:I'll bring your order in a minute. It's coming right up! (我一分钟就把你的订单带来。马上就好!)
  1. Split the bill
  • 中文释义:分开付/AA制
  • 词性或用法:"Split" means to divide equally or fairly. "Bill" is the amount owed for food/service.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I split the bill?
  • 原句中文翻译:可以分开付吗?
  • 学习例句:Let's split the cost of the taxi ride. (让我们分摊出租车的费用。)
  1. Do you take card?
  • 中文释义:你们收卡吗?/ 可以刷卡吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Take" means to accept as payment. "Card" refers to credit/debit cards. Note: Standard English is often "Do you take cards?" (plural) or "Do you accept card?". The transcription uses singular "card".
  • 转录中的原句:Do you take card?
  • 原句中文翻译:可以刷卡吗?
  • 学习例句:I forgot my wallet. Do you take cash only, or do you take card? (我忘带钱包了。你们只收现金还是也收卡?)
  1. Sorry to bother you
  • 中文释义:不好意思打扰了/抱歉麻烦你了
  • 词性或用法:"Bother" means to cause inconvenience or annoyance. A polite phrase before asking for help.
  • 转录中的原句:Sorry to bother you.
  • 原句中文翻译:不好意思打扰了。
  • 学习例句:I'm sorry to bother you, but could you pass me the salt? (抱歉打扰你,但能递一下盐给我吗?)
  1. Sure, go ahead
  • 中文释义:当然可以,请说/做吧
  • 词性或用法:"Go ahead" gives permission to proceed with an action or question.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I ask something? Sure, go ahead.
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以问个问题吗?当然可以。
  • 学习例句:If you have any questions about the contract, please go ahead and ask. (如果你对合同有任何问题,请尽管问。)
  1. Is this the line?
  • 中文释义:这是排队的队伍吗?/ 这是队列吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Line" refers to a queue of people waiting for something.
  • 转录中的原句:Is this the line?
  • 原句中文翻译:这是排队的队伍吗?
  • 学习例句:The line for tickets was very long. (买票的队伍很长。)
  1. Yes, right here
  • 中文释义:是的,就这里/就在这里
  • 词性或用法:"Right" emphasizes the exact location or time. "Here" indicates the current place.
  • 转录中的原句:Is this the line? Yes, right here.
  • 原句中文翻译:这是排队的队伍吗?是的,就这里。
  • 学习例句:The exit is right here at the end of the hallway. (出口就在走廊尽头这里。)
  1. How long's the wait?
  • 中文释义:要等多久?/ 等待时间多长?
  • 词性或用法:"Wait" refers to the period of time spent waiting. "Long's" is a contraction of "long is".
  • 转录中的原句:How long's the wait?
  • 原句中文翻译:要等多久?
  • 学习例句:The traffic was bad, so how long's the wait for the ferry? (交通很堵,所以渡轮要等多久?)
  1. About ten minutes
  • 中文释义:大约十分钟
  • 词性或用法:"About" means approximately. Used to estimate time or quantity.
  • 转录中的原句:How long's the wait? About ten minutes.
  • 原句中文翻译:要等多久?大约十分钟。
  • 学习例句:The doctor will see you in about five minutes. (医生大约五分钟后见你。)
  1. Is there a restroom?
  • 中文释义:这里有洗手间吗?/ 有厕所吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Restroom" is the polite term for toilet/bathroom in public places (US English).
  • 转录中的原句:Is there a restroom?
  • 原句中文翻译:这里有洗手间吗?
  • 学习例句:Excuse me, where is the nearest restroom? (打扰一下,最近的洗手间在哪里?)
  1. On your left
  • 中文释义:在你的左边
  • 词性或用法:"Left" refers to the side of the body facing west when facing north. Used for directions.
  • 转录中的原句:Is there a restroom? On your left.
  • 原句中文翻译:这里有洗手间吗?在你的左边。
  • 学习例句:Keep on your right; the exit is on your left. (靠右走;出口在你左边。)
  1. Yes, keep going
  • 中文释义:对,继续走/直走
  • 词性或用法:"Keep" + gerund means to continue doing something. "Going" implies movement.
  • 转录中的原句:Is this the way? Yes, keep going.
  • 原句中文翻译:是这条路吗?对,继续走。
  • 学习例句:Don't stop; just keep going until you see the red building. (别停;一直走到你看到那栋红色建筑。)
  1. Over there
  • 中文释义:在那边/远处那里
  • 词性或用法:"There" indicates a place not near the speaker. "Over" adds distance or direction.
  • 转录中的原句:Where's the exit? Over there.
  • 原句中文翻译:出口在哪?在那边。
  • 学习例句:The store we want is over there, past the fountain. (我们要去的商店在那边,喷泉后面。)
  1. Not too far
  • 中文释义:不算太远/不太远
  • 词性或用法:"Too" means excessively. "Not too far" implies a reasonable distance.
  • 转录中的原句:Is it far away? Not too far.
  • 原句中文翻译:那离远吗?不算太远。
  • 学习例句:The airport is not too far from the city center, only 20 minutes by car. (机场离市中心不太远,开车只需20分钟。)
  1. Just down there
  • 中文释义:就在那下面/顺着那边下去
  • 词性或用法:"Down" can indicate direction along a path or street. "There" points to the location.
  • 转录中的原句:Is the mall nearby? Just down there.
  • 原句中文翻译:商场在附近吗?就在那下面。
  • 学习例句:The bus stop is just down there at the corner. (公交车站就在拐角处那边。)
  1. It's too far
  • 中文释义:太远了
  • 词性或用法:"Too" means more than necessary or acceptable. Used to indicate a distance that is inconvenient for walking.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I walk there? It's too far.
  • 原句中文翻译:可以走路去吗?太远了。
  • 学习例句:I can't carry all these bags; the hotel is too far from the station. (我搬不动这么多包;酒店离车站太远了。)
  1. Take bus 12
  • 中文释义:坐12号巴士/乘12路车
  • 词性或用法:"Take" + public transport vehicle. "Bus 12" refers to the specific route number. (Note: Transcription says "82号巴士" in Chinese but "bus 12" in English. We follow the English source for the phrase).
  • 转录中的原句:How do I get there? Take bus 12.
  • 原句中文翻译:我怎么去那里?坐12号巴士。
  • 学习例句:To get to the museum, take train line A and then walk two blocks. (要去博物馆,请乘坐A线火车,然后走两个街区。) -> *More relevant*: You should take bus 5 to reach the downtown area. (你应该坐5路车到达市中心区域。)
  1. Do you work here?
  • 中文释义:你在这工作吗?/ 你是这里的员工吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Here" refers to the current location/building.
  • 转录中的原句:Do you work here?
  • 原句中文翻译:你在这工作吗?
  • 学习例句:I've seen you in this library before. Do you work here or just study? (我以前在这图书馆见过你。你是这里工作的还是只是来学习的?)
  1. Sure thing
  • 中文释义:当然可以/没问题/小事一桩
  • 词性或用法:"Thing" is a filler noun making the phrase casual and friendly. It means "It is certain/easy for me to do".
  • 转录中的原句:Can you help me? Sure thing.
  • 原句中文翻译:你可以帮我吗?当然可以。
  • 学习例句:"Could you hold this door?" "Sure thing!" ("能帮我把门扶一下吗?" "没问题!")
  1. Is this for sale?
  • 中文释义:这是要卖的吗?/ 这件商品出售吗?
  • 词性或用法:"For sale" means available to be bought.
  • 转录中的原句:Is this for sale?
  • 原句中文翻译:这是要卖的吗?
  • 学习例句:There was a sign on the house that said "For Sale". (房子门上有个牌子写着“出售”。)
  1. How much is it?
  • 中文释义:这多少钱?/ 价格是多少?
  • 词性或用法:"Much" is used with uncountable nouns or price. Standard question for cost.
  • 转录中的原句:How much is it?
  • 原句中文翻译:这多少钱?
  • 学习例句:I like this shirt, but how much is it? (我喜欢这件衬衫,但它多少钱?)
  1. Is it in stock?
  • 中文释义:这有现货吗?/ 有库存吗?
  • 词性或用法:"In stock" means available for purchase immediately from the store's inventory.
  • 转录中的原句:Is it in stock?
  • 原句中文翻译:这有现货吗?
  • 学习例句:I want to buy this model, but is it in stock at your local branch? (我想买这个型号,但你们当地分店有货吗?)
  1. Last one
  • 中文释义:最后一件/最后一个
  • 词性或用法:"Last" means final or remaining. Indicates scarcity.
  • 转录中的原句:Is it in stock? Last one.
  • 原句中文翻译:这有现货吗?最后一件。
  • 学习例句:Hurry up, this is the last ticket available! (快点,这是最后一张票了!)
  1. Can I try it on?
  • 中文释义:我可以试穿吗?/ 我能试试它吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Try on" is a phrasal verb meaning to put on clothing or shoes to see if they fit.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I try it on?
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以试穿吗?
  • 学习例句:I'd like to try on these boots in size 8. (我想试试这双8码的靴子。)
  1. Yes, this way
  • 中文释义:可以,这边请/往这边走
  • 词性或用法:"This way" indicates direction towards the speaker or a specific path.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I try it on? Yes, this way.
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以试穿吗?可以,这边请。
  • 学习例句:Follow me, this way to the fitting room. (跟我来,往这边走去试衣间。)
  1. Can I have a look?
  • 中文释义:我可以看看吗?/ 我能看一下吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Have a look" means to examine or view something briefly.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I have a look?
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以看看吗?
  • 学习例句:May I have a look at the menu before ordering? (点餐前我能看一下菜单吗?)
  1. Be my guest
  • 中文释义:请自便/尽管做吧/你说了算
  • 词性或用法:"Guest" implies hospitality. Used to give permission or invite someone to do something freely.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I have a look? Be my guest.
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以看看吗?请自便。
  • 学习例句:"Do you mind if I sit here?" "Be my guest." ("你介意我坐这里吗?" "请坐/不介意。")
  1. What's that for?
  • 中文释义:那是做什么用的?/ 那个的用途是什么?
  • 词性或用法:"For" indicates purpose or function.
  • 转录中的原句:What's that for?
  • 原句中文翻译:那是做什么用的?
  • 学习例句:I don't know what this button is for; it doesn't seem to do anything. (我不知道这个按钮是干什么的;它似乎不起作用。)
  1. For cleaning
  • 中文释义:用来清洁的/用于打扫
  • 词性或用法:"Cleaning" is the gerund form of clean, indicating the activity. "For" + gerund shows purpose.
  • 转录中的原句:What's that for? For cleaning.
  • 原句中文翻译:那是做什么用的?用来清洁的。
  • 学习例句:This machine is designed for cleaning large industrial floors. (这台机器是设计用来清洁大型工业地板的。)
  1. Is this on sale?
  • 中文释义:这件有打折吗?/ 在促销吗?
  • 词性或用法:"On sale" means being sold at a reduced price or available for purchase. In retail context, it usually implies discount.
  • 转录中的原句:Is this on sale?
  • 原句中文翻译:这件有打折吗?
  • 学习例句:I saw my favorite brand was on sale last week. (我看到我最喜欢的那个品牌上周在打折。)
  1. Yes, it's 20% off
  • 中文释义:是的,打八折(减20%)/ 优惠20%
  • 词性或用法:"Off" indicates reduction from the original price. "20%" is the percentage of discount.
  • 转录中的原句:Is this on sale? Yes, it's 20% off.
  • 原句中文翻译:这件有打折吗?是的,打八折(减20%)。
  • 学习例句:All winter coats are 50% off during the holiday season. (所有冬季外套在节日期间五折。)
  1. I'll take this
  • 中文释义:我要这个/我买这个
  • 词性或用法:"Take" means to choose or purchase. Common phrase when deciding to buy an item.
  • 转录中的原句:I'll take this.
  • 原句中文翻译:我要这个。
  • 学习例句:This one fits perfectly. I'll take it! (这件很合身。我买了!)
  1. Good choice!
  • 中文释义:选得好!/ 好眼光!
  • 词性或用法:"Choice" refers to the act of selecting something. Used to praise a decision.
  • 转录中的原句:I'll take this. Good choice!
  • 原句中文翻译:我要这个。选得好!
  • 学习例句:You picked the best movie for tonight. Good choice! (你选了今晚最好的电影。选得好!)
  1. Sorry, I'm late
  • 中文释义:抱歉,我迟到了/我来晚了
  • 词性或用法:"Late" means after the expected or scheduled time.
  • 转录中的原句:Sorry, I'm late.
  • 原句中文翻译:抱歉,我迟到了。
  • 学习例句:I apologize for being late; there was a traffic jam. (我为迟到道歉;路上堵车了。)
  1. No worries
  • 中文释义:没关系/别担心/没事
  • 词性或用法:"Worries" refers to concerns or anxiety. "No worries" is a casual, reassuring response to an apology or problem.
  • 转录中的原句:Sorry, I'm late. No worries.
  • 原句中文翻译:抱歉,我迟到了。没关系。
  • 学习例句:"I broke your cup." "No worries, it was old anyway." ("我把你的杯子打破了。" "没事,反正它旧了。")
  1. Where are we?
  • 中文释义:我们在哪里?/ 我们现在在哪?
  • 词性或用法:"We" refers to the speaker and listener. Used when disoriented or confirming location.
  • 转录中的原句:Where are we?
  • 原句中文翻译:我们在哪里?
  • 学习例句:The map is blank here. Where are we exactly? (地图这里没标。我们具体在哪?)
  1. At the park
  • 中文释义:在公园/公园里
  • 词性或用法:"Park" refers to a public area with grass, trees, and often playgrounds. "At" is used for specific locations or events.
  • 转录中的原句:Where are we? At the park.
  • 原句中文翻译:我们在哪里?在公园。
  • 学习例句:We spent the afternoon at the park playing frisbee. (我们下午在公园玩飞盘。)
  1. Is that right?
  • 中文释义:是这样吗?/ 对吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Right" means correct or true. Used to confirm information.
  • 转录中的原句:Is that right?
  • 原句中文翻译:是这样吗?
  • 学习例句:So, the meeting is at 3 PM on Friday. Is that right? (所以,会议是周五下午三点。对吗?)
  1. I think so
  • 中文释义:我想是的/我觉得是
  • 词性或用法:"Think" indicates belief or opinion. "So" refers to the previous statement. Used when not 100% certain but leaning towards yes.
  • 转录中的原句:Is that right? I think so.
  • 原句中文翻译:是这样吗?我想是的。
  • 学习例句:"Did you lock the door?" "I think so, but let me check." ("你锁门了吗?" "我想是,但我确认一下。")
  1. Can we talk now?
  • 中文释义:我们现在可以谈谈吗?/ 能聊几句吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Talk" means to converse. Used when requesting a private or serious conversation.
  • 转录中的原句:Can we talk now?
  • 原句中文翻译:我们现在可以谈谈吗?
  • 学习例句:I need to discuss this with you privately. Can we talk now? (我需要私下和你讨论这件事。我们现在能谈吗?)
  1. Who's with you?
  • 中文释义:谁跟你在一起?/ 你旁边是谁?
  • 词性或用法:"With" indicates accompaniment. "Who's" is a contraction of "Who is".
  • 转录中的原句:Who's with you?
  • 原句中文翻译:谁跟你在一起?
  • 学习例句:I saw you at the cafe. Who was with you? (我在咖啡馆见到你了。当时谁和你在一起?)
  1. Just my friend
  • 中文释义:只是我朋友/就我一个朋友
  • 词性或用法:"Just" emphasizes simplicity or limitation. "Friend" is a person one knows well and likes.
  • 转录中的原句:Who's with you? Just my friend.
  • 原句中文翻译:谁跟你在一起?只是我朋友。
  • 学习例句:I'm not alone; just my brother is here with me. (我不是一个人;只有我哥哥在这里陪我。)
  1. What's going on?
  • 中文释义:发生什么事了?/ 怎么回事?
  • 词性或用法:"Going on" means happening or occurring. Used to ask about current events or situations, often implying surprise or confusion.
  • 转录中的原句:What's going on?
  • 原句中文翻译:发生什么事了?
  • 学习例句:There is a lot of noise outside. What's going on? (外面很吵。发生什么事了?)
  1. Not much
  • 中文释义:没什么/没多少事
  • 词性或用法:"Much" refers to quantity or extent. "Not much" is a common, understated response to "What's going on?" or "How are you?".
  • 转录中的原句:What's going on? Not much.
  • 原句中文翻译:发生什么事了?没什么。
  • 学习例句:"How was your weekend?" "Not much, just relaxed at home." ("你周末过得怎么样?" "没什么特别的,就在家休息。")
  1. You dropped this
  • 中文释义:你掉了这个/你把这弄丢了
  • 词性或用法:"Drop" means to let fall accidentally or lose possession of. Past tense "dropped".
  • 转录中的原句:You dropped this.
  • 原句中文翻译:你掉了这个。
  • 学习例句:Be careful, you're going to drop that glass! (小心,你要把那个杯子掉下来了!)
  1. Appreciate it
  • 中文释义:感激不尽/我很感谢
  • 词性或用法:"Appreciate" means to recognize the full worth of something or feel grateful for it. "It" refers to the action (returning the item).
  • 转录中的原句:You dropped this. Appreciate it.
  • 原句中文翻译:你掉了这个。感激不尽。
  • 学习例句:I really appreciate your help with my project. (我非常感谢你对我的项目的帮助。)
  1. Is this your bag?
  • 中文释义:这是你的包吗?/ 这包是你的吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Bag" refers to a container for carrying things. "Your" is possessive.
  • 转录中的原句:Is this your bag?
  • 原句中文翻译:这是你的包吗?
  • 学习例句:There is a red bag on the seat. Is this your bag? (座位上有个红色的包。这是你的包吗?)
  1. No, it's not
  • 中文释义:不,它不是/不是我的
  • 词性或用法:"Not" negates the verb "is". Short answer to a yes/no question.
  • 转录中的原句:Is this your bag? No, it's not.
  • 原句中文翻译:这是你的包吗?不是我的。
  • 学习例句:"Is that your car?" "No, it's not; I don't own a car." ("那是你的车吗?" "不,不是;我没有车。")
  1. Where to go?
  • 中文释义:要去哪?/ 目的地是哪里?
  • 词性或用法:"To go" indicates direction or destination. Informal phrasing for "Where are you going?".
  • 转录中的原句:Where to go?
  • 原句中文翻译:要去哪?
  • 学习例句:We have all day free. Where do we want to go? (我们整天都有空。我们想去哪里?)
  1. Up to you
  • 中文释义:随你决定/由你定
  • 词性或用法:"Up to" means dependent on or decided by someone. "You" is the person making the choice.
  • 转录中的原句:Where to go? Up to you.
  • 原句中文翻译:要去哪?随你决定。
  • 学习例句:I don't care if we eat pizza or sushi. It's up to you. (我不在乎吃披萨还是寿司。由你决定。)
  1. Who's calling, please?
  • 中文释义:请问哪位?/ 谁在打电话?
  • 词性或用法:"Calling" refers to making a phone call. Used when answering the phone and not recognizing the voice.
  • 转录中的原句:Who's calling, please?
  • 原句中文翻译:请问哪位?
  • 学习例句:Hello, this is John Smith speaking. Who's calling, please? (你好,我是约翰·史密斯。请问哪位?)
  1. This is Jenny
  • 中文释义:我是珍妮/这里是珍妮
  • 词性或用法:"This is" is the standard way to identify oneself on the phone.
  • 转录中的原句:Who's calling, please? This is Jenny.
  • 原句中文翻译:请问哪位?我是珍妮。
  • 学习例句:Hello, this is Sarah from the marketing department. (你好,我是市场部的莎拉。)
  1. Can you hear me?
  • 中文释义:你听得到我说话吗?/ 你能听到我吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Hear" means to perceive sound. Used in phone calls or noisy environments to check audio quality.
  • 转录中的原句:Can you hear me?
  • 原句中文翻译:你听得到我说话吗?
  • 学习例句:The connection is bad. Can you hear me clearly? (连接不好。你能清楚听到我吗?)
  1. Loud and clear
  • 中文释义:非常清楚/听得清清楚楚
  • 词性或用法:"Loud" means having a strong sound. "Clear" means easy to understand or see. Idiom meaning the audio is perfect.
  • 转录中的原句:Can you hear me? Loud and clear.
  • 原句中文翻译:你听得到我说话吗?非常清楚。
  • 学习例句:The speaker's voice was loud and clear throughout the lecture. (演讲者的声音在整个讲座中都非常清晰响亮。)
  1. What do you think?
  • 中文释义:你觉得怎样?/ 你的看法是什么?
  • 词性或用法:"Think" means to have an opinion or belief. Used to solicit someone's view.
  • 转录中的原句:What do you think?
  • 原句中文翻译:你觉得怎样?
  • 学习例句:I'm thinking of buying a new car. What do you think? (我在考虑买辆新车。你觉得怎么样?)
  1. I don't think so
  • 中文释义:我不这么认为/我觉得不是
  • 词性或用法:"Don't" negates "think". Used to politely disagree or express doubt.
  • 转录中的原句:What do you think? I don't think so.
  • 原句中文翻译:你觉得怎样?我不这么认为。
  • 学习例句:"Will it rain tomorrow?" "I don't think so; the sky is clear." ("明天会下雨吗?" "我觉得不会;天空很晴朗。")
  1. Do you have change?
  • 中文释义:你有零钱吗?/ 有零钱找吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Change" refers to small coins or bills given in return for a larger amount, or spare money.
  • 转录中的原句:Do you have change?
  • 原句中文翻译:你有零钱吗?
  • 学习例句:I need to buy a drink, but I only have a $20 bill. Do you have change for it? (我要买饮料,但我只有20美元纸币。你能找开它吗/有零钱给我吗?)
  1. Let me check
  • 中文释义:我查查看/让我看看
  • 词性或用法:"Check" means to examine or verify. "Let me" is a polite way to take a moment to find out.
  • 转录中的原句:Do you have change? Let me check.
  • 原句中文翻译:你有零钱吗?我查查看。
  • 学习例句:I'm not sure if I brought my wallet. Let me check my bag. (我不确定我带钱包了没。让我看看我的包。)
  1. Wake up already?
  • 中文释义:你起床了吗?/ 已经醒了?
  • 词性或用法:"Wake up" is a phrasal verb meaning to stop sleeping. "Already" implies sooner than expected or just now. (Note: Transcription has "wake up already?" which is informal for "Have you woken up already?")
  • 转录中的原句:Wake up already?
  • 原句中文翻译:你起床了吗?
  • 学习例句:"Is he awake yet?" "No, he just woke up." ("他醒了吗?" "不,他刚醒。")
  1. Just now!
  • 中文释义:刚起来!/ 就在刚才!
  • 词性或用法:"Now" refers to the present moment. "Just now" means a very short time ago or immediately before.
  • 转录中的原句:Wake up already? Just now!
  • 原句中文翻译:你起床了吗?刚起来!
  • 学习例句:I just saw him leave the building. (我刚才看到他离开大楼。)
  1. Did you sleep well?
  • 中文释义:睡得好吗?/ 睡得怎么样?
  • 词性或用法:"Sleep" refers to the state of rest. "Well" means in a good manner or quality. Past tense question.
  • 转录中的原句:Did you sleep well?
  • 原句中文翻译:睡得好吗?
  • 学习例句:You look tired. Did you sleep well last night? (你看起来很累。昨晚睡得好吗?)
  1. Not really
  • 中文释义:不太好/不完全是
  • 词性或用法:"Really" means truly or in fact. "Not really" is a soft negative, indicating something is not entirely true or good.
  • 转录中的原句:Did you sleep well? Not really.
  • 原句中文翻译:睡得好吗?不太好。
  • 学习例句:"Do you like spicy food?" "Not really; I prefer mild flavors." ("你喜欢辣的食物吗?" "不太喜欢;我更喜欢清淡的味道。")
  1. Ready to go?
  • 中文释义:准备好了吗?/ 可以走了吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Ready" means prepared or willing. "To go" indicates departure or starting an action.
  • 转录中的原句:Ready to go?
  • 原句中文翻译:准备好了吗?
  • 学习例句:The bus is leaving in five minutes. Are you ready to go? (公交车五分钟后开。你准备好走了吗?)
  1. Almost
  • 中文释义:快好了/差不多了
  • 词性或用法:"Almost" means nearly or very close to a state or action. Used as a short answer for "I am almost ready".
  • 转录中的原句:Ready to go? Almost.
  • 原句中文翻译:准备好了吗?快好了。
  • 学习例句:The cake is almost done; just five more minutes in the oven. (蛋糕快好了;再烤五分钟就好。)
  1. Are you in a hurry?
  • 中文释义:你赶时间吗?/ 你着急吗?
  • 词性或用法:"In a hurry" means moving or acting quickly because of time pressure.
  • 转录中的原句:Are you in a hurry?
  • 原句中文翻译:你赶时间吗?
  • 学习例句:I can't stop to chat; I'm in a hurry for the airport. (我不能停下来聊天;我要赶去机场。)
  1. I can wait
  • 中文释义:我可以等/我不着急
  • 词性或用法:"Wait" means to stay in a place or remain inactive until something happens. "Can" indicates ability or willingness.
  • 转录中的原句:Are you in a hurry? I can wait.
  • 原句中文翻译:你赶时间吗?我可以等。
  • 学习例句:The doctor is with another patient, but I can wait for an hour. (医生正在看另一个病人,但我可以等一个小时。)
  1. Are you sure?
  • 中文释义:你确定吗?/ 你肯定吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Sure" means certain or confident. Used to verify someone's decision or statement.
  • 转录中的原句:Are you sure?
  • 原句中文翻译:你确定吗?
  • 学习例句:"I'm leaving my job." "Are you sure about that?" ("我要辞职。" "你确定吗?")
  1. Absolutely
  • 中文释义:绝对/完全肯定/当然
  • 词性或用法:"Absolutely" is an adverb meaning without doubt or restriction. A strong affirmative response.
  • 转录中的原句:Are you sure? Absolutely.
  • 原句中文翻译:你确定吗?绝对确定。
  • 学习例句:"Can I use your phone?" "Absolutely, go ahead." ("我能用你的手机吗?" "当然可以,请用。")
  1. How do you feel?
  • 中文释义:感觉怎么样?/ 你身体如何?
  • 词性或用法:"Feel" refers to physical or emotional state. Used after illness, injury, or a significant event.
  • 转录中的原句:How do you feel?
  • 原句中文翻译:感觉怎么样?
  • 学习例句:You've been resting for two days. How do you feel now? (你休息了两天。现在感觉怎么样?)
  1. Much better!
  • 中文释义:好多了!/ 舒服多了!
  • 词性或用法:"Better" is the comparative form of "good". "Much" intensifies the improvement.
  • 转录中的原句:How do you feel? Much better!
  • 原句中文翻译:感觉怎么样?好多了!
  • 学习例句:After taking the medicine, I felt much better. (吃了药后,我感觉好多了。)
  1. Are you okay?
  • 中文释义:你还好吗?/ 没事吧?
  • 词性或用法:"Okay" means acceptable or in good condition. Used to check on someone's well-being, especially after a shock or accident.
  • 转录中的原句:Are you okay?
  • 原句中文翻译:你还好吗?
  • 学习例句:You fell off your bike! Are you okay? (你从自行车上摔下来了!你没事吧?)
  1. Yeah, I'm fine
  • 中文释义:是的,我很好/没事
  • 词性或用法:"Yeah" is informal for "Yes". "Fine" means satisfactory or in good health.
  • 转录中的原句:Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
  • 原句中文翻译:你还好吗?是的,我很好。
  • 学习例句:"Did the car crash hurt anyone?" "Yeah, everyone is fine." ("车祸伤到人了吗?" "没有,大家都没事。")
  1. Is it true?
  • 中文释义:这是真的吗?/ 是真的吗?
  • 词性或用法:"True" means in accordance with fact or reality. Used to verify a rumor or statement.
  • 转录中的原句:Is it true?
  • 原句中文翻译:这是真的吗?
  • 学习例句:"I heard you're moving to London." "Is it true?" ("我听说你要搬去伦敦。" "是真的吗?")
  1. I guess so
  • 中文释义:我想是吧/大概是吧
  • 词性或用法:"Guess" means to suppose or think without certain knowledge. "So" refers to the previous question. Indicates uncertainty but leaning towards yes.
  • 转录中的原句:Is it true? I guess so.
  • 原句中文翻译:这是真的吗?我想是吧。
  • 学习例句:"Will they accept our proposal?" "I guess so, based on their last email." ("他们会接受我们的提案吗?" "根据他们上一封邮件,我想会吧。")
  1. Are you home?
  • 中文释义:你在家吗?/ 到家了吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Home" refers to one's residence or place of comfort. Used when calling or arriving at someone's house.
  • 转录中的原句:Are you home?
  • 原句中文翻译:你在家吗?
  • 学习例句:I'm leaving the office now. Are you home yet? (我现在离开办公室。你到家了吗?)
  1. Just got back
  • 中文释义:刚回来/刚到家
  • 词性或用法:"Got" is past tense of "get". "Back" means returning to a previous place. "Just" indicates recent completion.
  • 转录中的原句:Are you home? Just got back.
  • 原句中文翻译:你在家吗?刚回来。
  • 学习例句:I just got back from my vacation and I'm already tired. (我刚从度假回来,就已经累了。)
  1. Glad you're here
  • 中文释义:很高兴你来了/见到你真高兴
  • 词性或用法:"Glad" means pleased or happy. "Here" indicates the current location. Used to welcome someone.
  • 转录中的原句:Glad you're here.
  • 原句中文翻译:很高兴你来了。
  • 学习例句:We've been waiting for hours. Glad you're finally here! (我们等了好几个小时。你真该来了!)
  1. Thanks for having me
  • 中文释义:谢谢你邀请我/谢谢你的款待
  • 词性或用法:"Having" in this context means hosting or inviting someone to one's home or event. A polite expression of gratitude.
  • 转录中的原句:Glad you're here. Thanks for having me.
  • 原句中文翻译:很高兴你来了。谢谢你邀请我。
  • 学习例句:It was a wonderful dinner party. Thanks for having us! (那是一场很棒的晚宴。谢谢你们招待我们!)
  1. I'm home
  • 中文释义:我回来了/我到家了
  • 词性或用法:"Home" is used as an adverb here, meaning "at home". A common announcement upon returning to one's residence.
  • 转录中的原句:I'm home.
  • 原句中文翻译:我回来了。
  • 学习例句:Don't worry, I'll text you when I'm home. (别担心,我到家后会发短信给你。)
  1. Welcome back!
  • 中文释义:欢迎回来!/ 欢迎归队!
  • 词性或用法:"Back" indicates return. Used to greet someone returning from an absence, trip, or illness.
  • 转录中的原句:I'm home. Welcome back!
  • 原句中文翻译:我回来了。欢迎回来!
  • 学习例句:Welcome back to school after the summer break! (暑假结束后,欢迎回到学校!)
  1. How was your trip?
  • 中文释义:你的旅程如何?/ 旅行愉快吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Trip" refers to a journey or excursion. "Was" is past tense, indicating the trip has ended.
  • 转录中的原句:How was your trip?
  • 原句中文翻译:你的旅程如何?
  • 学习例句:You look rested. How was your trip to Japan? (你看起来很精神。你去日本的旅行怎么样?)
  1. It was great!
  • 中文释义:非常棒!/ 太棒了!
  • 词性或用法:"Great" means excellent or very good. "Was" is past tense, referring to the trip.
  • 转录中的原句:How was your trip? It was great!
  • 原句中文翻译:你的旅程如何?非常棒!
  • 学习例句:"Did you enjoy the concert?" "It was great!" ("你喜欢那场音乐会吗?" "太棒了!")
  1. May I come in?
  • 中文释义:我可以进来吗?/ 请允许我进入
  • 词性或用法:"May" is a modal verb used for polite permission. "Come in" means to enter a room or building.
  • 转录中的原句:May I come in?
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以进来吗?
  • 学习例句:Knock, knock. May I come in? (敲门声。我可以进来吗?)
  1. Give me a second
  • 中文释义:等我一下/给我一分钟
  • 词性或用法:"Second" is used hyperbolically to mean a very short amount of time. "Give me" requests patience.
  • 转录中的原句:May I come in? Give me a second.
  • 原句中文翻译:我可以进来吗?等我一下。
  • 学习例句:Hold on, give me a second to finish this sentence. (等一下,给我几秒钟让我说完这句话。)
  1. Want some tea?
  • 中文释义:要喝茶吗?/ 想喝点茶吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Want" is informal for "Do you want". "Some" implies a small amount or an offer.
  • 转录中的原句:Want some tea?
  • 原句中文翻译:要喝茶吗?
  • 学习例句:It's cold outside. Want some hot chocolate instead of tea? (外面很冷。想喝热巧克力代替茶吗?)
  1. Yes, please
  • 中文释义:好的,谢谢/是的,请给我
  • 词性或用法:"Please" makes the acceptance polite. Standard response to an offer.
  • 转录中的原句:Want some tea? Yes, please.
  • 原句中文翻译:要喝茶吗?好的,谢谢。
  • 学习例句:"Would you like another slice of cake?" "Yes, please." ("你想再吃一块蛋糕吗?" "是的,请给我。")
  1. Can I have one?
  • 中文释义:我能拿一个吗?/ 我可以要一个吗?
  • 词性或用法:"Have" means to possess or receive. "One" is a pronoun referring to an item previously mentioned or implied.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I have one?
  • 原句中文翻译:我能拿一个吗?
  • 学习例句:There are cookies on the table. Can I have one? (桌上有饼干。我能吃一块吗?)
  1. Help yourself
  • 中文释义:请自便/随便吃/不用客气
  • 词性或用法:"Yourself" is a reflexive pronoun. Used to encourage someone to take or use something without needing permission each time.
  • 转录中的原句:Can I have one? Help yourself.
  • 原句中文翻译:我能拿一个吗?请自便。
  • 学习例句:"Do you need a napkin?" "No, help yourself to the condiments." ("你需要餐巾纸吗?" "不用,调料随便用。")
  1. I'm heading out
  • 中文释义:我要出门了/我准备走了
  • 词性或用法:"Heading" is the present participle of "head", meaning to move in a certain direction. "Out" means leaving a place.
  • 转录中的原句:I'm heading out.
  • 原句中文翻译:我要出门了。
  • 学习例句:It's getting late, so I should be heading out soon. (天晚了,所以我应该很快要走了。)
  1. Be safe!
  • 中文释义:小心哦!/ 注意安全!
  • 词性或用法:"Safe" means free from harm or danger. An imperative phrase expressing concern for someone's well-being as they leave.
  • 转录中的原句:I'm heading out. Be safe!
  • 原句中文翻译:我要出门了。小心哦!
  • 学习例句:"I'm driving to the airport." "Be safe on the road!" ("我要开车去机场。" "路上注意安全!")
  1. Catch you later!
  • 中文释义:晚点见!/ 回头见!
  • 词性或用法:"Catch" here means to meet or see again. "Later" means at a future time. A casual farewell.
  • 转录中的原句:Catch you later!
  • 原句中文翻译:晚点见!
  • 学习例句:"I have to run." "Okay, catch you later!" ("我得走了。" "好的,回头见!")
  1. Take care
  • 中文释义:保重/照顾好自己
  • 词性或用法:"Care" means attention or concern for one's well-being. A polite and warm farewell.
  • 转录中的原句:Catch you later! Take care.
  • 原句中文翻译:晚点见!保重。
  • 学习例句:"I'm moving to another city." "Take care of yourself there." ("我要搬到另一个城市了。" "在那边照顾好自己。")
  1. Let's keep in touch
  • 中文释义:保持联系吧/常联络
  • 词性或用法:"Keep in touch" is a phrasal verb meaning to maintain communication or contact with someone.
  • 转录中的原句:Let's keep in touch.
  • 原句中文翻译:保持联系吧。
  • 学习例句:"I'm graduating next month." "We should definitely keep in touch!" ("我下个月毕业。" "我们一定要保持联系!")
  1. I'd love that
  • 中文释义:我非常乐意/我很想那样做
  • 词性或用法:"I'd" is a contraction of "I would". "Love" indicates strong desire or pleasure. Used to accept an invitation or suggestion enthusiastically.
  • 转录中的原句:Let's keep in touch. I'd love that.
  • 原句中文翻译:保持联系吧。我非常乐意。
  • 学习例句:"Would you like to join our book club?" "I'd love that!" ("你想加入我们的读书俱乐部吗?" "我非常乐意!")
  1. Have a good day!
  • 中文释义:祝你有美好的一天!/ 祝你今天愉快!
  • 词性或用法:"Good" means pleasant or happy. A standard, polite farewell wishing well for the rest of the day.
  • 转录中的原句:Have a good day!
  • 原句中文翻译:祝你有美好的一天!
  • 学习例句:"Thanks for your help." "You're welcome. Have a good day!" ("谢谢你的帮助。" "不客气。祝你今天愉快!")
  1. You too
  • 中文释义:你也是/你也一样
  • 词性或用法:"Too" means also or as well. Used to reciprocate a wish or compliment.
  • 转录中的原句:Have a good day! You too.
  • 原句中文翻译:祝你有美好的一天!你也是。
  • 学习例句:"Happy Birthday!" "Thanks, you too!" (Note: "You too" is awkward for birthday, better example:) "See you tomorrow." "Bye, you too." ("明天见。" "再见,你也一样/拜拜。")

🧠 语法与表达

1. 反意疑问句 (Tag Questions)

视频中出现了典型的反意疑问句结构,用于确认信息或开启对话。

  • 原句: *Nice day, isn't it?*
  • 解析: 陈述部分 "Nice day" (省略了 It is) 是肯定的,所以附加问句用否定形式 "isn't it?"。这种结构在谈论天气时非常常见。
  • 例句: *It's a beautiful morning, isn't it?* (这是一个美好的早晨,不是吗?)

2. "So do you" vs "Me too"

视频展示了 "So do you" 的用法。

  • 原句: *You look great. So do you.* (注:此处语境略显特殊,通常回答赞美会说 "Thanks, so do you" 或 "Me too")
  • 解析: "So + auxiliary verb + subject" 用于表示前一句的情况也适用于主语。如果前一句是 "I am happy",回答可以是 "So am I" (我也很高兴)。注意动词的一致性。
  • 例句: *She speaks French. So does he.* (她说法语。他也说法语。)

3. 现在完成时 vs 一般过去时

  • 原句: *Have you eaten?* / *Did you lose weight?*
  • 解析: "Have you eaten?" 使用现在完成时,强调对现在的影响(你是否已经进食了?)。"Did you lose weight?" 使用一般过去时,询问过去发生的变化或状态。
  • 例句: *Have you finished your homework?* (你做完作业了吗?- 关注结果) vs. *Did you finish your homework yesterday?* (你昨天做完作业了吗?- 关注具体时间)

4. "Get" 的多义性

视频中多次使用 "Get",展示了其丰富的含义。

  • 原句: *Can I get by?* (借过/通过), *I get off at six.* (下班/离开), *It's getting dark.* (变得/变化).
  • 解析: "Get" 是一个高频动词,常与其他词组成短语动词(Phrasal Verbs)。
  • *Get by*: pass through.
  • *Get off*: leave work/school or a vehicle.
  • *Getting + adj*: becoming (change of state).
  • 例句: *I need to get away from the city for a while.* (我需要离开城市一段时间。)

5. "Take" 的多种用法

  • 原句: *Can I take a day off?* (请假/占用), *Take bus 12.* (乘坐), *I'll take this.* (购买/选择).
  • 解析: "Take" 可以表示拿走、乘坐交通工具、接受或购买。
  • 例句: *Take your time.* (慢慢来/别急。)

6. 口语中的省略与简化

  • 原句: *Got a minute?* (省略了 Do you have), *Watching TV.* (省略了 I am), *Just water.* (省略了 I want).
  • 解析: 在快速对话中,英语母语者经常省略主语和助动词以使语言更流畅。
  • 例句: *Heading out.* (我要走了。) / *Sounds good.* (听起来不错。)

7. "Up to" 表示决定权

  • 原句: *Where to go? Up to you.*
  • 解析: "Up to someone" 意味着某事由某人决定或负责。
  • 例句: *It's up to you whether we stay or leave.* (我们是留下还是离开,由你决定。)

✍️ 复习练习

1. 填空 (Fill in the blanks)

  1. A: How are you? B: I'm good, _______?
  2. A: Is this seat taken? B: No, it's _______.
  3. A: Can I get by? B: Go _______!
  4. A: What time is it? B: It's 10 _______.
  5. A: Do you take card? B: Yes, we _______.

2. 翻译 (Translate into English)

  1. 今天天气很好,对吧?
  2. 我可以请一天假吗?
  3. 外面有点冷。别着凉了。
  4. 这件衣服有打折吗?是的,打八折(减20%)。
  5. 我们休息一下吧。好主意!

3. 情景造句 (Create sentences based on the context)

  1. Use "Split the bill" to ask your friend if you can pay separately at a restaurant.
  2. Use "Loud and clear" to tell someone on the phone that their voice is very easy to hear.
  3. Use "Up to you" when your friend asks where you want to eat for dinner, but you don't have a preference.

参考答案

1. 填空

  1. you
  2. free
  3. ahead
  4. o'clock
  5. do

2. 翻译

  1. Nice day, isn't it?
  2. Can I take a day off?
  3. It's chilly out. Don't catch a cold.
  4. Is this on sale? Yes, it's 20% off.
  5. Let's take a break. Sounds perfect.

3. 情景造句 (Sample Answers)

  1. Can we split the bill tonight?
  2. I can hear you loud and clear.
  3. Where do you want to eat? It's up to you.

博主头像 👤 同一博主

查看该博主全部 16 篇

🧭 类似博主

0 条评论

发表评论

请先 登录 后参与讨论。